Liquid Cement Screed
It is ideal for domestic, commercial, and industrial projects.
Liquid floor screed is an essential flooring component that is laid on top of concrete and provides a smooth, sturdy and level surface area as a base for the final floor covering. With its free-flowing consistency, liquid floor screed achieves a flawless finish underneath ceramic tiles, linoleums, vinyl and all types of wooden and carpet floors while offering adequate support to endure traffic.
It is ideal for domestic, commercial, and industrial projects and can be supplied as a C20 or C25mm/N2 compressive strength product.
Things to know
- Liquid Screed Product Benefits
- Produced by approved manufacturers with quality approved materials
- Delivered by concrete truck mixer
- Flow range is 260-280mm – very free flowing /self levelling but low water/cement ratio
- Logiflow Integracure not susceptible to crazing / cracking or curling
- 1000m2 + on a daily visit with 100 – 150m2 without movement joints
- Used in domestic, commercial & underfloor heating sectors
- Compatible with all cement based tile adhesives
- Can be laid at 25mm thickness
- Drying times quicker than alternative systems
- No requirement to sand the surface (laitance free)
- No need to spray on additional curing compound
- Can be laid in wet areas
- Can be foot trafficked after 24 hours